TC2, the second technical model of t•a•c•t•i•c•o pointed to the underwater world.
169 units to date
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Bezel diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 13,70mm
- Length: 50mm
- Crystal thickness: 2,80mm
- Crystal diameter: 30mm
- Space between the lugs: 22mm
- Crown diameter: 7mm
- Case, bezel, crown and case back cover: solid stainless steel 316L with a brushed and polished finished.
- Crystal: Synthetic sapphire doble domed.
- Gaskets: Viton and Tefzel.
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployant signed clasp.
- Nylon Nato strap.
- Vintage Tritium Superluminova at marks, hands and bezel insert.
- Swiss movement manufactured by ETASA model 2824-2
- Water Resistant: 50atmos/500 meters. Crown and case back cover screwed.
- Antimagnetic: 70,000 A/m. Movement protected by a soft steel cover.
- Antiscratch crystal with AR coated.
- 120 positions unidirectional bezel.
- Waterproof plastic container.
- Stainlees steel bracelet with signed clasp.
- Black and sand NATO straps.
- Warranty card.
- Cleaning cloth.
- Strap tool.
- Extra pin bars.
- “Black Command” leather strap developed exclusively for the TC2. Signed buckle.
- Stainless steel mesh bracelet with signed clasp.